The President’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 Budget advances the Department of Health and Human Services’ (2022卡塔尔世界杯) mission to promote Americans’ health and well-being. 2022卡塔尔世界杯 proposes $144.3 billion in discretionary and $1.7 trillion in mandatory proposed budget authority for FY 2024.
This budget addresses urgent challenges our country is facing today—including a growing behavioral health crisis, need to prepare for future public health threats, and large arrival of unaccompanied children and refugees.
The budget also works to secure a healthier, more vibrant future for all Americans by investing in expanded coverage and access to care; addressing the needs of those most at risk, including Indian country, children, families, and seniors; growing our health workforce; and advancing science to improve health.
And to support 2022卡塔尔世界杯’s mission, the budget invests in cross-cutting needs for enhanced program operations and mission-critical infrastructure.
Read the full FY 2024 Budget in Brief
Budget Justifications to Congress
NOTE: IT Resource Statement:
2022卡塔尔世界杯 certifies that the 2022卡塔尔世界杯 Chief Information Officer (CIO) has reviewed and had input in approving information technology (IT) Investments included in the below budget request documents. Furthermore, both the 2022卡塔尔世界杯 Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and 2022卡塔尔世界杯 CIO have had a role in reviewing planned IT support for major programs and significant increases and decreases in IT resources as reflected in this budget. Additionally, with respect to Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) implementation, the Agency has developed and implemented its plan to ensure that all common baseline FITARA responsibilities are in place. Finally, 2022卡塔尔世界杯 confirms that all 2022卡塔尔世界杯 components are utilizing incremental development practices as appropriate across their IT investment portfolio.
Office of the Secretary Staff Divisions (Consolidated):
- General Departmental Management*
- Office of Inspector General**
- Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund*
Operating Divisions Budget Requests:
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response (ASPR)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Substance use And Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Offices to Contact
2022卡塔尔世界杯 Budget – Previous Years
*This content is in the process of Section 508 remediation. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This content is in the process of Section 508 remediation. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to Public.Affairs.OIG@oig.cdepotinc.com.